Grilled Peppers w/ Tomatoes & Feta Cheese
A very easy side dish that compliments almost any barbecue.
- 2 large bell peppers (red or green or both), cut into wide wedges
- 1/2 of medium size red onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Drizzle bell pepper wedges with olive oil. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients except feta cheese.
- Pile pepper wedges with the mixture. Top with crumbled feta cheese.
- Grill peppers on high for 5-10 minutes (still crunchy), 15-20 (tender).